Great Story from One of our Customers

Thursday, July 29, 2010
Just thought I'd share a funny story with you. I saw y'all on TV, and as soon as I had a chance to purchase your product, I did. Well, the other day was Cow Appreciation Day at Chik-fil-A. Don't know if you know about that, but if you dress HEAD TO TOE cow, you can get a free meal there.

I didn't have a lot of money to make a costume, but I sure wanted that free food.

So in order to me Head to Toe, I used a permanent marker on my arms and legs to make cow spots. The reason I knew I could do this and not look goofy for days later was that I was positive that Grease Monkey Wipes could take off the marker. And I was right.

We love the Wipes on our home, and use them often. Thanks, Grease Monkey Wipes, for giving me a good day. (We won't even talk about how I had to go through the mall in cow gear!)

Love, Gari S.

(What a fantastic story from one of our customers.  Do you have a story like this? If so send it to us and maybe you will be featured on our blog in the near future.)





1 comments:

  • Anita

    Awesome, wish he would have sent pictures along too bet that would have been hilarious.

  • Post a Comment